Infini

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infini

Infini means everlasting. It is a mixed role-play site, with several different genres and possibilities. Come chat, role-play, or just browse! There are, however, certain sections that are limited for those 18+. These will all be labeled appropriately. If

My Gir Baby's Character(s)

My Gir Baby
    My Gir Baby

My Gir Baby's Character(s) Empty My Gir Baby's Character(s)

Post  My Gir Baby Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 am

My Gir Baby's Character(s) My_Gir_Baby____Invader_Zim

Name: Gir

Race: Human

Appreance: silver hair, sweet smile, emerald eyes

Personlaity: sweet, carring, funny, generous, childish

History: Gir was just a baby when his parents gave him up for adoption. Just a poor helpless baby. He wanted a home. He never went to school and stayed in the orphanage 'till age 12. When he ws 12 they kicked him ou for giving kids hope of being adopted. Such a cruel world.
    ______
    Gir was alone on the streets wandering around. Suddenly, some boys only 13-15, kicked him and pushed him into the mud. Gir's cried. He got up and ran into the woods. The boys followed after, very quickly. Finally they caught up and pushed him. Gir's shoulder hit a rock and he yelled in pain. The boys ran off thinking they really hurt him.
    ______
    One day a male master walked into the forest, swearing he heard whimpering. He looked around as he walked in. When he stopped he saw Gir laying in the mud slightly whimpering. He was covered in blood, dirt, sweat, and tears. The man picked up Gir and walked off with the boy in his arms. Crying in pain. "It's okay..." he said.

Sample Post: Gir was sitting and watching T.V. He turned down the T.V. wondering where his master was. He got up and walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out his milk shake. He began to drink it through a straw. He walked into his master's room and found his master asleep. Gir smiled. He closed the door and ran back to the kitchen. He threw away his cup and took out ingrediants. Later on he walked into his master's room again holding a plate of heart shaped waffles. "Master, master!" said Gir.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:39 pm