Infini

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infini

Infini means everlasting. It is a mixed role-play site, with several different genres and possibilities. Come chat, role-play, or just browse! There are, however, certain sections that are limited for those 18+. These will all be labeled appropriately. If

Gir And His Best Friend (Open)

My Gir Baby
    My Gir Baby

Gir And His Best Friend (Open) Empty Gir And His Best Friend (Open)

Post  My Gir Baby Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:32 am

Gir And His Best Friend (Open) My_Gir_Baby____Invader_Zim

Gir was watching T.V. while his master was out. Gir's master had clearly told his childish six-teen year old minion to stay inside at all times. Every time Gir was outside he was going to be laughed at or hit by a car. Poor Gir was always so dearest to his master, though his master does not show it. Gir's master had bought a new horse the other day and while he was out Gir wanted to go see the horse in the stables. Gir looked out the window. No... He smiled. The stables were just across the street. He got into his outfit and ran out side. The sun shone in his silver hair as he laughed while running toward the stables. Suddenly, he tripped over a rock and onto the rode. Uh oh, not again. Here came a car. And for the twenty-seventh time Gir would not move, but wait to feel the pain of dying under the wheel.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:00 am