Infini

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infini

Infini means everlasting. It is a mixed role-play site, with several different genres and possibilities. Come chat, role-play, or just browse! There are, however, certain sections that are limited for those 18+. These will all be labeled appropriately. If

2 posters

Easily Spotted (open)

Buck
    Buck
    Admin

Easily Spotted (open) Empty Easily Spotted (open)

Post  Buck Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Easily Spotted (open) Dalmatianblackfront_1

Dottie didn't come to the stables often, but when she did, she was definitely easy to spot. A dalmatian wasn't the typical dog to see around the horses, but she rather liked the place. She smiled, wandering slowly down the barn and out to the open paddock area. It was a calm day and she couldn't help but sigh in slight relief as the sun warmed her body. It was calming, relaxing. She loved the spring.

It had been so dark and gray lately that she couldn't help but enjoy the warm spring air and the new life that it brought. It was wonderful. She smiled, making her way slowly down the trail to the front house, poking her head around the yard to see if they had left her any scraps again. The humans would drop scraps every now and then, knowing that she came around sometimes. But lately they hadn't been leaving her much, only when they saw her. Right now, everyone was gone, leaving her with just the horses and chickens for company.
    Hitoshi

Easily Spotted (open) Empty Re: Easily Spotted (open)

Post  Hitoshi Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:03 pm

((Hey, hope you don't mind if I join! I was thinking she would either go with Inkling or a dog I could introduce and tie in somehow. Anything works))

Easily Spotted (open) 1107542~Appaloosa-Horse-in-Snow-Illinois-USA-Posters
    Inkling wasn't quite a young pony, but he was no where near old age. His spotted coat still brimmed with health and his body was stuck between a rambunctious young stallion and a comfortably aged horse. Inkling was a rather sad pony, for not only was he the only pony in the stable, he was the only spotted one. The other horses made fun of him often, so it was almost impossible for him to get a mare. His owners had kept him a stallion, but appaloosa ponies his size are hard to find. So the young pony would dream of the day he met another small spotted other, who knew of his problems.

The stallion was just looking out from his stables doors when he spotted somehting spotted walking down the stable. The pony knickered to the animal, realizing it was a dog and said, "Why you have more spots than me! Oh, please come over and talk, I am lonely" He hoped the dog would, he meant what he said.
    Buck
    Buck
    Admin

Post  Buck Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Dottie's head shot up as the stallion called to her. She had seen him around the stables before, but never had he noticed her. Which surprised her. Everyone noticed her. She smiled, trotting over and sitting down in front of his stall, looking up at him. "Yes, I do have more spots than you, I'm a dalmatian. We all have spots." She said, laughing softly. "I'm Dottie." She said, wagging her tail in a very friendly manner.

She didn't have many friends in the area, but she was always ready to make some. She was rather lonely, and she hadn't seen many other dalmatians around the area, so it was nice to run into another spotted creature.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:25 pm